The Women’s Fellowship Group meet every third Saturday of each month.
Women’s Fellowship Group has a logo – at the bottom of this page
Base Scripture – Proverbs 32:10 to be detailed on the page.
- To become women of prayer, vision and action.
- To be women committed to serve our fellowship and the wider community.
- To become honourable mothers and prudent wives clothed in strength.
- To create an atmosphere where women can grow in confidence; discover, develop and exercise their gifts and ministry.
- To provide quality teaching, effective one to one ministry and follow-up support.
- To be real in dealing with life issues.
- To build friendships and relationships across the fellowship.
- To enable the healing of the holistic woman.
- To reach out to the unsaved woman, so that their life can be transformed by accepting Jesus Christ as Lord of their life.
- To break down barriers as we strive to serve the community.